04 January 2012

Tough'n It Out

I have been continuing to journal in my hard cover journal, not quite a frequently as I should but much more than I have over the last year. I still only hear from him sporadically and usually only about business stuff. I have drafted a very heartfelt, and honest letter that I plan to send in the next few days, along with a couple of recent photos of me. I don't think he is reading email (except at work, which seems to be the only place I can contact him), so while I still send him personal emails, texts and voicemails pretty regularly, I don't really expect to hear from him on those occasions. I really hope that this letter hits home with him and gets some kind of reaction out of him. I love him and miss him and don't understand the silence, the immaturity or why he is treating me so badly. None of it makes any sense.

I am still looking for work and trying to get back. I might have friends that might be in the area soon and that might make the whole thing easier for me. I hope that getting there will be one step closer to getting things back or at least get moving in a direction that isn't limbo.

1 comment:

UC said...

Iam sorry for wht ur goin thru and keep your friends close during this tym